While at Whyleys' Guest Ranch;
- Meet your riding instructor Eleanor Whyley . Click
here for her profile.
- Lessons can be tailored for the beginner or for those that would
like to brush up a bit. Lessons are $35/hr GST included for 2 or
more students and $45/hr GST included for a private lesson.
- We have cowboy boots and safety helmets to fit most everyone.
- Enjoy guided trail riding through the wide open spaces through
miles of hills and grassland along the Fairmount Coulee.
- Ride out with us for a nature tour or to check cattle, from one
to four hours.
- Trail riding is $35 GST included for the first hour and
$20 GST included each hour thereafter, on the same ride. Call or email for details.
- We will match you up with one of four gentle guest horses that
have either ranch horse or show horse backgrounds.
- Our indoor arena enables lessons in almost any weather.
It is 54 feet wide by 140 feet long.
- Trail riders must be at least 10 years of age.
- Lessons students must be at least 6 years old.
- Due to horses and tack available at this time, maximum weight
requirements for riders is 220 lbs.
Meet our guest horses:
(Select thumbnail for larger view.)